Re: [AD] ALLEGRO_DISPLAY_OPTIONS documentation

On Sat, February 21, 2009 3:55 pm, Elias Pschernig said:
> Of course - but usually (not always of course) direct access will be
> limited to bitmaps, not the display.

True. I guess my game is just an oddball. It's been so long though
that I don't even really remember why I had to hardcode RGB_565...
The palette effects have to be done in 16 bit but other than that
I don't remember... I think I am accessing the display directly in
a few of the effects. Oh well, if they're removed I won't complain I
don't think. As long as I can still specify an exact format, and with
the red/green/blue bits and shifts I can do so.

Trent :{)>