Re: [AD] ALLEGRO_DISPLAY_OPTIONS documentation

On Sat, 2009-02-21 at 08:22 -0700, Trent Gamblin wrote:
> On Sat, February 21, 2009 8:14 am, Elias Pschernig said:
> > So:
>
> Cheers. So when do I use the display options rather than the original display flags/format?

Milan changed al_set_new_display_format in tls.c to always keep them in
sync. So you can use either I think, they should be the same - but best
to ask Milan.

Myself, I think we should remove al_set_new_display_format, and remove
the redundant flags from al_set_new_display_flags. See the parallel
thread called "ex_multisample".

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>