Re: [AD] SF.net SVN: alleg:[11393] allegro/branches/4.9

On 6-Jan-09, at 6:35 PM, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
I had intended to spend more time testing and weeding out issues with the api, but I spent so much of that time doing absolutely nothing that I just tried to get what I could into shape ::) And it shows that its a little mis- planned..
And still incomplete..

No problem. If you were to sit on it until it was perfect, it'd never grt finished in finite time. :)

Evert