Re: [AD] SF.net SVN: alleg:[11393] allegro/branches/4.9

On 6-Jan-09, at 3:11 PM, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
I have no problems with changing it.. But I thought actually being able to distinguish between a negative condition and a failure was important. I'm not
so sure now.

Oh, it very well might be. However, in that case the function name is misleading, I think. Sometimes leaving something be for a while shows you how things should be changed. :)

Evert