Re: [AD] Documentation system 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 13:35 +1100, Peter Wang wrote:

> > Instead of a more sophisticated solution where the sync script somehow
> > makes a diff against the last synced version, maybe there should at
> > least be something like this on top of such comments:
> >
> > !AUTOMATICALLY PASTED COMMENT, TO MODIFY EDIT <filename> INSTEAD!
>
> I agree, but the comment should be more subtle.  In case anyone still
> wants to generate Natural Docs (anyone?), we should hide that comment
> from Natural Docs, say, by putting it in a separate comment.

I myself don't see much reason to generate Natural Docs docs any longer
- I copied over the naturaldocs web-updater script to publish the HTML
version of the new docs on the SF site:

http://www.liballeg.org/a5docs/

We apparently still need some kind of front page and a navigation bar.
And a search box like with Natural Docs might be nice.

Also, is someone working on converting the scripts away from bash/awk? I
can start slowly converting them to C otherwise, trying to use A5
directory/file handling.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>