[AD] Primitives Addon

Hello,

I have committed the primitives addon, (thanks Trent Gamblin for his help with that, hehe). On windows hardware mode will draw nothing at this time, because DirectX implementation hasn't been made yet. OpenGL should work everywhere though.

I also added the documentation, but for some reason pandoc was having issues extracting the function declarations from the sources. Not sure what's up with that.

Also, as you'll note there are a whole bunch of warnings. Most of them are of unused parameter variety, I don't think I can remove them from within the code. The other two are just gcc being stupid.

So, yeah... just wanted to explain it further.

-SiegeLord