Re: [AD] 4.9 misc breakages..

On 2009-01-07, Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Also, I couldn't get pandoc installed on one of my computers. ghc complains
> about System./something/ being missing.

Yeah, I had some trouble too.  I think ghc went through some library
reorganisation recently.  Hopefully that will settle down.

If you don't mind a binary, here's one I built for Slackware (x86).  It
should work on other distributions as well.  I also have a 64-bit one
which I used on the SF shell servers (CentOS x86-64), which it worked fine.

http://www.linuxpackages.net/pkg_details.php?id=12723

Finally, the Win32 binary works fine under Wine.  Startup is just a
little slower.

Peter