Re: [AD] 4.9 misc breakages..

On Wed, 2009-01-07 at 08:23 -0700, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> Seems some scripts in misc/ are a little broken.
>
> fixver.sh is looking for stuff that doesn't exist any more (_tx files for
> example)
>
> genexamp.py is completely broken.

We do not use _tx any longer, so both need to be updated for pandoc
eventually. But probably only after we do have more complete docs in
pandoc format.

Maybe we should make a script which does a one-time conversion from all
current naturaldocs comments to pandoc and then remove the naturaldocs
comments - the API isn't as volatile as it was in the beginning, so the
sooner everyone starts using pandoc for documentation now the better.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>