Re: [AD] fshook changes

On 2009-01-22, Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On January 22, 2009, Peter Wang wrote:

> > > They do now, somewhat. Who knows what changes might need to be made
> > > behind the scenes later on. Right now if a vtable name changes, only the
> > > aintern_fshook.h file needs changed. Once addons start needing that
> > > header, the macros may start to be used in more places, infact, the stdio
> > > code should probably use them, just in case one or more of the vtable
> > > methods was swapped out for some reason, right now, it will ignore the
> > > handle's vtable once its in its own code.
> >
> > Sorry, I didn't understand that.
>
> Do you mean to say you don't understand what I said there, or you didn't catch
> on before...

I didn't understand what you said then. The sentence with six commas.

What would addons need that header?  Isn't it meant to be internal?

What do you mean by vtable methods being swapped out?  And why?

Why will "it" (fshook_stdio.c?) ignore the handle's vtable?  And why
would the macros prevent that, as opposed to writing
handle->vtable->method explicitly?

Peter