Re: [AD] 4.9.7?

On 2008-12-02, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2 Dec 2008, at 23:24, Peter Wang wrote:
> > No.  I was sort of waiting for ex_blend2 to be fixed (no intended
> > pressure on Trent).  Not because it's particularly important, but to
> > avoid spurious bug reports.
>
> Ok, fair enough.

Elias' change to the example made the problem no longer show up for me.

    - Made it actually test memory<->memory and system<->system
    blending, instead of memory<->screen and system<->screen. In the future,
    we might want to add additional combinations with a list of
    memory/system/screen for source as well as destination.

We should still try to figure out what was happening with those other
combinations, but in the meantime I'll make a release this weekend.

Peter