Re: [AD] Allegro logo

On 19-Dec-08, at 1:34 PM, Elias Pschernig wrote:
Here's the one I sent to the list a few weeks ago:
http://allefant.googlepages.com/allegro.xcf

Heh. I either never saw that message or it never made it to my brain's long-term memory.

But endless ways to play around with this, not sure we want it to look
*exactly* like the old one either, it was made in 5 minutes on the
cooltext site only as well :P

Yup. We can be a bit more creative and play around with it a bit more, but it's a good starting point. :) Simple is good though.
Should we add something like this (either yours or mine) to svn?

Evert