Re: [AD] SF.net SVN: alleg:[11312] allegro/branches/4.9/CMakeLists.txt

On 15-Dec-08, at 9:37 PM, Peter Wang wrote:
Sorry, I specifically thought about this at the time but still wrote
UNIX instead of ALLEGRO_UNIX.

No problem. If nothing ever got broken nothing would get fixed either.
Have a look at the fix I commited to SVN to see whether you agree with the logic there: if we're a UNIX system and WANT_X11 but don't SUPPORT_X11, report an error. The logic being that a UNIX system that wants X11 also needs it.

Evert