[AD] X11 port on Mac OS X

The attached patch (which is a hack and isn't intended to be applied as is) makes it possible to build the generic UNIX/X11 port on Mac OS X (although I had to manually edit the cache to pick up the proper OpenGL libraries and switch off OpenAL). However, all examples (that I've tried) crash immediately after opening a window.

In terms of usefulness this would mainly be curiosity if it worked, but it could be useful to test a "generic" UNIX build.

Evert