Re: [AD] SF.net SVN: alleg:[11312] allegro/branches/4.9/CMakeLists.txt

On 15-Dec-08, at 4:39 PM, tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
+if(UNIX AND NOT SUPPORT_X11)
+    message(FATAL_ERROR
+ "X11 not found. You may need to install X11 development libraries.")
+endif(UNIX AND NOT SUPPORT_X11)

This breaks on OS X, which is UNIX but doesn't need X11 (although I do think it would be useful to be able to build the X11 port for OS X). The simple fix is to add "AND NOT MACOSX", but there may be a more clever way to indicate that we really need X11 support (maybe just force WANT_X11 to true on UNIX and give this message if WANT_X11 is true but X11 is not present; NEED_X11 might be a better name in that case).

Evert