Re: [AD] colors addon

On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 21:37 -0500, Evert Glebbeek wrote:

> So, I have once, when I was slightly bored, written a Perl script that
> parses /usr/X11/lib/X11/rgb.txt (location of this file may vary, seems
> to be different on my new MacBook) and spits out an Allegro (5) source
> file with variable definitions and al_map_rgb() assignment statements
> for each and every colour in there (there are some duplicates). If
> someone wants to have this, or if we want an addon for this, I can
> give them either that file or the Perl script and save them some time.

Well, I already copy&pasted the list from Wikipedia and formatted it
with vim regexps :) That list mentions 4 overlaps where CSS assigns
slightly different RGB values, and I used the CSS version in those
cases. Also just found out that in SVG files you can specify colors by
the X11 names (with those 4 changes) instead of RGB:
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/types.html#ColorKeywords

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>