Re: [AD] Allegro 5 TODOs (from wiki)

On 27-Nov-08, at 10:41 PM, Peter Wang wrote:
Does it really work? Stereo samples were being played in mono for me on Linux (stereo sound emanating from a single point doesn't make sense, of
course).  Note I was using OpenAL 0.0.8 rather than OpenAL_soft.

Well - it produces sound as it should. I never checked whether it produces proper stereo sound though, but I'll see if I can verify that. If that's the only thing that doesn't work I'm not too worried. ;)

Can we move some things to the tracker?

Good point, we probably should, yes. Sleep first though.

Evert