Re: [AD] another web site proposal

On Wed, 2008-11-12 at 18:48 -0500, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> On 12 Nov 2008, at 18:41, Peter Wang wrote:
> > Looks like everyone is busy this month though.
>
> I was travelling for the past two weeks. I've kept up on things but
> not much more.
> I do have a logo-related question though :)
> Can anyone provide a more detailed explanation of how to make it with
> the current CoolText website? Because for the life of me I couldn't
> manage it (part of the problem being I seemed to be unable to set the
> correct font).

Seems they changed it in the last 10 years. I attached a .zip with the 4
Utopia fonts (italic bold is the one you want), but it's held until the
list administrator approves it. (I think I once knew the list admin
password, but have forgotten again. Anyone here remembers it?)

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>