Re: [AD] another web site proposal

El 13/11/2008, a las 1:31, Elias Pschernig escribió:

Seems they changed it in the last 10 years. I attached a .zip with the 4 Utopia fonts (italic bold is the one you want), but it's held until the
list administrator approves it. (I think I once knew the list admin
password, but have forgotten again. Anyone here remembers it?)

Big files on mailing lists are a bad idea. Fortunately nowadays there are free file hosting sites like dropbox which make sharing easy:

  http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/145894/utopia-1.0.zip