Re: [AD] END_OF_MAIN removal patch for msvc

On 17 Nov 2008, at 20:08, torhu wrote:
#define main _mangled_main(int, char**);  \
     int main(int argc, char** argv)       \
     {                                     \
         do_allegro_stuff(argc, argv);     \
         return _mangled_main(argc, argv); \
     int _mangled_main

Syntax error aside, that'll do really nasty things to my struct member "int main".

Because of the strict prototyping in C++, we'd have to require the user
to always define main to take two args.

Urgh. No.

Not so for C.  At least END_OF_MAIN would be gone.

Not worth it at that price if it were true, but not in fact true: that isn't enough for OS X.

Evert