Re: [AD] Current SVN broken on OS X?

On 29 Oct 2008, at 13:06, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
I do have another problem at the moment where every program I run
closes imemdiately, but that may have been me breaking something
while playing around with the atomic operations...

Nope. None of the examples can find the files in the data/ directory. Tested ex_bitmap() by passing in the full path, no cookie. I suspect something broke in the filesystem part of the code, I'll try to debug it now.

Hopefully this can be resolved quickly. I consider it a show-stopper for 4.9.6. Can someone else check that they don't have the same problem, either on OS X or on another platform?

Evert