Re: [AD] SF.net SVN: alleg:[11050] allegro/branches/4.9/src

OK, I've committed some changes to match the way al_cfg.h is used on
other platforms. However it now fails in the font addon:
Linking C shared library ../../lib/liba5_font.dylib
ld: Undefined symbols:
_stricmp
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
make[2]: *** [lib/liba5_font.dylib] Error 1
OS X doesn't have stricmp, it should be emulated. I think it is in
Allegro itself, but not in the addon. Does that make sense?

Pete