Re: [AD] SF.net SVN: alleg:[11050] allegro/branches/4.9/src

Doesn't build on OS X 10.4:

In file included from /Users/peterhull/Projects/allegro/4.9/src/fshook.c:21:
/Users/peterhull/Projects/allegro/4.9/include/allegro5/fshook.h:25:
error: conflicting types for 'off_t'
/usr/include/sys/fcntl.h:87: error: previous declaration of 'off_t' was here
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/alleg_static.dir/src/fshook.c.o] Error 1

I'll look into it.

Pete