Re: [AD] fshook patch

On Thursday 09 October 2008, Peter Wang wrote:
> On 2008-10-09, Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Go ahead and merge that.
> >
> > I hope you don't mind if I just apply it and commit. doing a proper "svn
> > merge" is going to be a royal pain, and may very well mess up 4.9's
> > history.
>
> I don't mind except that some of those file "moves" might be lost.
> Can you try to retain that?

Things like file moves and additions? I managed to make sure the commit worked
as well as the source I applied the patch to, so I think everything is ok. svn
status is really handy to notice files that have been added "?" or removed
"!".

Ah, but I think if what you're asking is right.. No I didn't retain them, the
patch removes any history of that when applied.

If you really want I can revert it and redo it to svn move some of the files I
moved...