Re: [AD] Joystick support on OS X

Right I've now got most of the driver in place; it will enumerate the
joysticks and set up an event queue, but only delivers events from the
buttons at the moment, not the axes. So, ex_joystick_events shows the
little squares lighting up but no change on the position. I think I
can get a simplified version finished for our next release on 1st
October but it might take me a bit longer to test all the
possibilities, because the way the HID driver arranges things in
application collections and physical collections etc. is quite
complicated to sort out.

Pete