[AD] Joystick support on OS X

I noticed the following while compiling:

/Users/eglebbk/Program/Allegro5/4.9/src/macosx/hidjoy.m: In function 'count_joysticks': /Users/eglebbk/Program/Allegro5/4.9/src/macosx/hidjoy.m:312: warning: control reaches end of non-void function

most of that file seems to be commented out. Presumably this means things are not working at the moment? I don't think I packed my gamepad when I moved so I can't easily test things for that, but if there's something I can do on that front, someone (Pete Hull?) should let me know. In the mean time, is it ok if I make count_joysticks() return 0 rather than just dropping through and presumably reporting something random? That would seem to be the most consistent thing to return at the moment.

Evert