Re: [AD] Joystick support on OS X

On 16 Sep 2008, at 16:18, Peter Hull wrote:
I'll have a look at the joystick code (since I have a stick I can test
with) and you can stick with the mouse cursor stuff, is that OK?

Yup, that's fine.
I'll see what other problems come my way too as I go through the examples. Generally if I find something doesn't work for me (like the bitmapped fonts were) I'll try to fix it. Hopefully it's not a one- line fix that takes me hours to find *again*. ;)
I'll try to keep out of your way though.

Evert