Re: [AD] fs-hook on OS X

On 28 Sep 2008, at 21:02, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
AL_PATH parses the path into the drive, path, and filename portion. its not a
strict list of path items.

Semantics, I say. As I said, if the last thing in the path that I pass in happens to be the name of a directory, I expect it to return that as the filename and the rest as the directory path. dirname/ basename work the same way, except that they will disregard any trailing slash. I think your implementation is better in this regard.

Anyway, doesn't matter. I don't think we're even disagreeing on anything so probably no point in getting into a discussion about this. :)

Evert