[AD] fs-hook on OS X

Doesn't build, because the old filesystem functions that were called from the OS X specific code haven't been replaced with their new counterparts. I cann probably work out how to do that by looking at the differences in the other platform specific code where similar changes have been made, but it might be better for someone who knows more about the file system (Thomas?) to make that change. That way I can possibly focus on problems with OS X rather than first trying to work out how the fs stuff works.

Aside from that, I had to add #include <sys/types.h> near the top of fshook.h, otherwise off_t is not defined.

Evert