Re: [AD] Ready for 4.9.4?

Hello all,
I am back now from being away but I am supposed to be on holiday this
week so it will not be popular at home if I spend the whole time
programming...

Evert I would love to have your help - the biggest thing would be to
get cmake working. I can only do allegro stuff quite infrequently so
it probably takes me half my 'session' to keep up with build changes
before I get to doing any coding.

Regarding your problem, Peter's right, you need to have Ogg Vorbis at
the moment (I made some comment to that effect on one of my
check-ins). Again, cmake would solve that problem. XCode can run shell
scripts to do configuration but it's not naturally very good at that
sort of thing.

On Demo vs. DemoApp, the former is just a straight executable, the
latter is a proper OS X application bundle with an icon and all the
resources included.

Some of the rest of the demos should build and run, just select Demos
as your active target, build it, then in the Run Log pick one as your
Active Executable and click Run.
Pete