Re: [AD] website after SF dropped interactive ssh access?

El 23/09/2008, a las 19:19, Evert Glebbeek escribió:
Which doesn't really solve our current problem. Just something to
keep in mind. :)

Most likely SF will come up with something to fix the situation, I don't think they are going to leave all projects like that without being able to update their web pages.

With regards to the web, IIRC I already did suggest scrapping the current system, translations, and start fresh from a simple web that is easy to update, then build the other stuff on top if possible.