Re: [AD] [ alleg-Bugs-2052840 ] ALLEGRO_EVENT_DISPLAY_SWITCH_IN

When I was doing the OSX implementation I looked in wnewwin.c and saw
that event being posted in response to WM_ACTIVATEAPP and not
WM_ACTIVATE. I am a bit rusty on Windows but I thought that
WM_ACTIVATEAPP was only sent when the newly-activated window belongs
to a different app from the previously active window. Apologies for
any confusion.

Pete