Re: [AD] [ alleg-Bugs-2052840 ] ALLEGRO_EVENT_DISPLAY_SWITCH_IN

Is this event fired when a window switches in (as the name suggests)
or when the app does (as AFAICS the windows implementation does)? I've
got it doing the former on OS X, so if you flick between two windows
you get one switch out and one switch in.

Pete