Re: [AD] d3d_disp.c broken?

On Sat, August 9, 2008 4:18 pm, Peter Hull said:
> The only question is whether there are any MSVC/MINGW ABI issues?
>
> Pete

I just tried running msvc binaries with mingw dlls (didn't work) and
mingw binaries with msvc built dlls (worked). I don't know much
about ABI issues, so I'm not sure how I would fix it. Regardless,
the MSVC dlls should be used in any case since they're less than
half the size of those built with MinGW (which is still pretty big,
a little under 2MB).

Trent :{)>