Re: [AD] d3d_disp.c broken?

On Sat, August 9, 2008 10:55 am, Peter Wang said:
> Hi, it looks like there are references to al_d3d in d3d_disp.c
> but it's not defined anywhere.
>
> Peter

d3d_disp.c was supposed to be removed and d3d_disp.cpp put in. Which
brings up the point, is it ok to have C++ in a driver code? It will
make the D3D driver much cleaner, but not only that, using the C
interface doesn't work like it should when inheritance is used
(which I need to support true multihead on Vista and still have
backwards compatability with < Vista). I'm very close now to having
multihead working on < Vista, so I will commit the changes hopefully
soon.

Trent :{)>