Re: [AD] Exorcising END_OF_MAIN for Allegro 5

On Mon, 2008-07-14 at 09:37 +0100, Peter Hull wrote:
> FWIW, SDL also has a magic main* and they do also have an event
> function, so there may be other issues which I'm not aware of.
>
> Pete
>
> * as far as I can tell from looking at the v1.2 source.

Also says so on their website:

http://libsdl.org/cgi/docwiki.cgi/FAQ_MacOS_X_SDLMain.m

However, I think they have the user main() run in the main thread
regardless, and require you to poll events regulary. With a threading
API, that's no problem, as you can offload long calculations to another
thread easily.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>