Re: [AD] bitmaps and displays

Peter Hull wrote:
Can you just set its texture name to zero? Then, it may be a candidate
to be uploaded to another DISPLAY.

That's more cofusing. If you had 3 DISPLAYs, and one was destroyed, which DISPLAY would you upload to?

Currently the most difficult part is to convert a bitmap to a memory bitmap, rataining the bitmap pointer.

On your is_compatible definition, do think the overhead of scanning a
vector is going to be OK? Otherwise we could put some kind of id field
in both display and bitmap and compare them (i.e all compatible
displays have the same id which is different to all other displays,
and the display gives its id to any bitmaps it uploads)

Yes, we should consider something like that.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net