Re: [AD] Progress report

Peter Wang wrote:

Should we guarantee to destroy bitmaps when Allegro shuts down?
I think we probably should, as we do for displays and some other objects.
If that's the case, then we can set a flag when Allegro is shutting
down.  Bitmaps destroyed by the process of shutting down Allegro won't
need to be converted to memory bitmaps.

Commited a fix. All display-dependent bitmaps are now destroyed on exit, before displays are destroyed.

Also found a way to iterate trough a vector without a copy of vector. :)

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net