Re: [AD] Progress report

I've done pretty much the same thing but I have added a field called
'display_group' to the OSX-specific display structure which is
supposed to keep track of which displays are compatible with each
other.

The only down-side is that we have to do all that conversion to memory
bitmaps even if the app is actually just about to quit. I can't see a
way around that.

Pete