[AD] Progress report

How are we doing on getting a release by this weekend.

On 4.9 I have got OS X working OK, but it's still windowed only. Also
I need to redo the mouse cursor stuff - I simplified it, but too far
and now it cannot handle the case where the mouse is installed but
hidden (the system cursor always appears)
Also I will need Milan's display/bitmap management thing to avoid
crashes (if it's not ready, I can hack it by retaining the GL context
until the app terminates)

On 4.3, I said during the last hack day on IRC that I hadn't ever
looked at it. I have now but it needed a lot of work. I'm nearly
there, just need to get it to link the examples.

Is everyone else ready?

Pete