Re: [AD] Progress report

Peter Hull wrote:
Well spotted - funny that we both made the same mistake independently!

So, is it correct to say that it's 'better' for the user just to exit
rather than destroy the display because this will avoid the
conversion?

Yes. Either destroy the bitmaps and then destroy display(s), or let allegro do it for you.

Also free the bitmap vector in osx's destroy_display. I do find it awkward that it is allocated in one module and freed in another :/

Oh, and pervert tings like having one OpenGL display and one D3D display also works!

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net