Re: [AD] 4.9 build failure on osx

Milan Mimica wrote:
> Jon Rafkind wrote:
>
>> Peter Hull wrote:
>>
>>> I'm on 10.4.x and whatever version of scons came with that system. How
>>> about you?
>>>

>> I have scons version 0.96.92. What does scons -v say for you? Do you
>> know about those glEXT symbols?
>>

> Those are defined in src/opengl/extensions.c

Uhm, they are referenced from opengl/extensions.c, but they aren't
defined in Allegro. They look like they come from an opengl EXT library.
> Is ALLEGRO_CFG_OPENGL defined in alplatf.h?

Yea, I just changed the scons stuff to add ALLEGRO_CFG_OPENGL for osx.
Before I added the "opengl" framework I was getting a ton of opengl link
errors. After adding the framework I only got