Re: [AD] 4.9 build failure on osx

Peter Hull wrote:
> ALLEGRO_KEYBOARD_DRIVER is defined in aintern_keyboard.h, so is that
> file not getting included for some reason?
>
> Are you using XCode, or scons or what?

I was using scons. Actually it looks like most osx files compile ok but
then it breaks on qtmidi.m and quartz.m, so maybe I really shouldn't be
compiling those files? I looked through the xcode files in
AllegroNew.xcodeproj and didn't see mention of those files, so I should
probably take them out. Right now these are the files I have in the
scons build:

set(ALLEGRO_SRC_MACOSX_FILES
    src/macosx/cadigi.m
    src/macosx/camidi.m
    src/macosx/drivers.m
    src/macosx/hidjoy.m
    src/macosx/hidman.m
    src/macosx/keybd.m
    src/macosx/pcpu.m
    src/macosx/qtmidi.m
    src/macosx/quartz.m
    src/macosx/qzfull.m
    src/macosx/qzmouse.m
    src/macosx/qzwindow.m
    src/macosx/soundman.m
    src/macosx/system.m
    src/unix/ufile.c
    src/unix/usystem.c
    src/unix/uthreads.c
    src/unix/utime.c
    src/unix/uxthread.c
    src/misc/colconv.c
    )

And actually those are the cmake files, scons just steals the same list
so I imagine things wouldn't work for cmake either.