Re: [AD] 4.9 build failure on osx

Jon Rafkind wrote:
Milan Mimica wrote:
Jon Rafkind wrote:
Peter Hull wrote:
I'm on 10.4.x and whatever version of scons came with that system. How
about you?

I have scons version 0.96.92. What does scons -v say for you? Do you
know about those glEXT symbols?
Those are defined in src/opengl/extensions.c
Uhm, they are referenced from opengl/extensions.c, but they aren't
defined in Allegro. They look like they come from an opengl EXT library.

First they are renamed:
#define glDeleteFramebuffersEXT __aglDeleteFramebuffersEXT

then in extensions.c, in an obfuscated macro they are defined:

/* Define the GL API pointers.
 * Example:
 * ALLEGRO_BlendEquation_t __aglBlendEquation = NULL;
 */
#define AGL_API(type, name, args) ALLEGRO_##name##_t __agl##name = NULL;
#	include "allegro5/opengl/GLext/gl_ext_api.h"
#undef AGL_API

Is ALLEGRO_CFG_OPENGL defined in alplatf.h?

Yea, I just changed the scons stuff to add ALLEGRO_CFG_OPENGL for osx.
Before I added the "opengl" framework I was getting a ton of opengl link
errors. After adding the framework I only got

_glDeleteFramebuffersEXT
_glGenFramebuffersEXT
_glBindFramebufferEXT
_glCheckFramebufferStatusEXT
_glFramebufferTexture2DEXT

hm, preprocesor should have renamed those to add the __agl prefix

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net