Re: [AD] Testing Allegro 4.9 (revision 9986) in Windows

On Feb 11, 2008 1:09 AM, Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, February 10, 2008 10:49 am, David Capello said:
> > Hi, I was trying to test some of the new code in Allegro 4.9
> > from the SVN (revision 9986).  Maybe you already know
> > about these problems: (using Windows XP SP2 with DirectX 9.0c):
>
> No, I didn't know about this, thanks for pointing it out. It should
> be fixed in revision 9987. There was 2 instances of a "blend color"
> variable, and each was being used in some places when there should
> have only been 1.

Excelent, now that work ok.

> Oh, and exnew_blend still doesn't work, it shows a black screen now,
> I still don't know what's wrong there.

Wait a moment, I just tested it (revision 10002) and it worked. Maybe
you fixed something or maybe it's because this example is 10 seconds
with a black screen and then start to work perfectly fine.

Also I noticed a common bug in some examples, they keep running in
background after the window is closed. The next is the list of example
with this problem:
- exnew_bitmap
- exnew_bitmap_target
- exnew_blend