[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-1223257 ] Mac OSX allegro will not read config files

Bugs item #1223257, was opened at 2005-06-18 12:52
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by konforce
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=1223257&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: Tools and Examples
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have noticed that the Mac OSX version of the 4.2 beta
allegro won't read any data from a config file.  At
first I thought that it was something that I was doing
wrong, but the example program exconfig has the same
problem.  The set_config_file() doesn't crash or
anything.  The get functions just return 0 or NULL.
Writing to the config files works just fine.  I have
tested this using Mac OS 10.3.9 and 10.4.1 with xcode
1.2 (not xcode 2.0).