Re: [AD] clarification for set_config_file

On 2007-08-06, Matthew Leverton <meffer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 8/5/07, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Sat, 2007-08-04 at 12:27 -0500, Matthew Leverton wrote:
> > > I propose the attached documentation change to set_config_file() to
> > > clear up the ambiguousness  as reported here:
> > > http://tinyurl.com/24ggze [bug #1223257].
> > >

> > Makes sense.
> >
> Committed to 4.2, if I did it right.

I've committed the change to 4.3.10plus and 4.9 branches as well.

> Do I need to check out 4.3 and
> 4.9 and commit to them separately?

I use ``svk merge -C -c REV -l --verbatim $br/4.2 $br/4.9'' to first
check that the change would apply without conflicts, and if it's okay I
remove the -C argument and do the commit for real.  You should be able
to use ``svn merge -c'' to do a similar thing with svn, although it
would be slower without a local copy of the repository.

I think it's time to stop updating the 4.2 branch or we'll have
triplicates of many patches.

Peter