From: alleg-developers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:alleg-developers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Miguel
A. Gavidia
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 7:12 AM
To: alleg-developers@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AD] DS/GBA Port

hello,

We, Tomasu, relpats_eht and I, have working on the DS/GBA port (4.2.1) for
some time now and have been doing so on a separate repository hosted by
Tomasu. I was curious to know if it would be feasible to be able to merge
our
work into the main repository or move into a branch there? The reason I ask
is so that we can stay concurrent with changes in SVN instead of having to
every so often merge the changes from the main repo to ours. Most of the
ground work is done and the library compiles for the NDS and GBA. Granted
some things aren't fully working yet but in time we hope to be able to get
them up to speed. I've attached a patch of what changes need to be done to
accommodate the port which covers:
makefile.lst
fix.sh
fix.bat
alconfig.h

The other items that need to be added are (which aren't in the patch):
makefile.nds
makefile.nds.arm7
makefile.nds.arm9
makefile.nds.demo
src/nds/*
obj/nds
include/allegro/platform/aintnds.h
include/allegro/platform/alndscfg.h
include/allegro/platform/alnds.h
tests/nds
makefile.gba
src/gba/*
obj/gba
include/allegro/platform/aintgba.h
include/allegro/platform/algbacfg.h
include/allegro/platform/algba.h
obj/c
obj/misc

In order to compile the port you will need to have DevkitPro, libnds/libgba
and libfat. But this should already be known if you are developing for the
NDS or GBA. :)

--
-juvinious

http://saggui.sourceforge.net - Simplified All Gaming GUI