Re: [AD] Organizing an Allegro Hack Day

Is the goal to make this a "Hack Day" where developers should set
aside as much of the day as possible to work, and discuss over IRC
(peer-review, etc)? Or is it designed to be a discussion period where
all of the developers are present and we create a strict agenda for
future development of Allegro?

In either case, I think it's a good idea.

On 3/29/07, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 09:55 -0400, Jon Rafkind wrote:
> Sounds good to me. I was going to add a tentative attendee list so if
> you think you can come you can put your name down but currently the
> authorization thing on the wiki is broken.
>
> ok
> *Fatal error*: Call to undefined function error() in
> */var/www/amwiki.tomasu.org/htdocs/extensions/accauth.php* on line *288

Ah, very bad. The one time the wiki could be used for something, it
won't work :P

--
Elias Pschernig