Re: [AD] New Developer for the DOS port of allegro 4.3

I was under the assumption that DOS support would be dropped for 4.3 due to technical limitations of the platform.

Andrew Lysher wrote:

Hello,

my name is Andrew and i will be working on the dos port of Allegro 4.3. I am quite new to developing code, and will probably ask alot of stupid questions. Please bare with me as i learn the in's and out's of allegro.

i guess the first thing i need to know is: where do i need to start, and can i edit the source for 4.2.1 to allow it to work with 4.3, or will i need to creat it from scratch.

if any body has any sugestions for new features for the dos port please let me know.

Andrew Lysher

If I told you that i never lost my marbles, but that i never had any to begin, would you beleve me?

Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live! <http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2743??PS=47575>