Re: [AD] Requesting SVN hosting for dallegro

On Sat, 2007-02-03 at 10:16 +1100, Peter Wang wrote:

> I think Elias was okay with it as well.  If there are no objections in
> the next couple of days I can give you write access.  I'll need your
> SF.net user name.
>
> The code should stay outside the main Allegro tree until it's more
> mature, and we decide exactly what to do with it.  Say, in
> /bindings/dallegro?
>
> Also, before I forget, you'll need to convert your files to Unix format
> before importing.

Yes, I see no problem with it, and I'm also very impressed by torhu's
work, seeing all the examples work flawlessly from D. Oh, and just
played the demo for a bit, compiled from D :)

Only the build script is a mess, for one because of this export isssue,
and then because I'd prefer a proper makefile or something like that.

But anyway, can't be wrong having the code in allegro's SVN.

--
Elias Pschernig